Crocheted Rubber Bowls / Three Sizes
from The Minimalist
- Crocheted by hand in Italy
- Made from a soft & silky rubber yarn
- Durable enough for many practical uses
- Each bowl is a textured statement piece
- Each bowl is utterly unique and one of a kind
- Three sizes available
The Minimalist is all about simple yet enduring, well designed pieces for your home. These unique crocheted rubber bowls have been part of our core collection since the start, a true testament to it's beautiful and practical design that never goes out of style.
Each bowl is created by entirely by hand using the traditional technique of crochet. The durable, soft rubber yarn is crocheted into the desired shape, yet no two pieces will ever be alike.
The rubber yarn that is used is velvety, flexible, smooth and pleasant to touch. The various sizes stack together or make a beautiful textural statement all on their own.
- Baby size bowl is 17cm wide x 9cm high approx
- Small size bowl is 22cm wide x 9cm high approx
- Medium size bowl is 30cm wide x 12cm high approx
Rubber is a natural material and there are a few tips that you can use to keep your bowl looking brand new. To maintain the soft lustre of your bowl you can occasionally rub a small amount of baby oil into the rubber. You can also clean your bowl using water and a light detergent.
We recommend keeping your bowl away from direct sunlight which may affect the colour of the lighter bowls.
Worldwide delivery available
Due to the unique and handmade nature of the rubber bowls the sizing and shapes will vary slightly from piece to piece. This is not a fault but a characteristic that is to be embraced!
a well-loved design store in Australia and beyond. Specialising in unique, limited edition products sourced locally and from around the globeThe Design Chaser
As I browsed through The Minimalist’s stateside web shop, I found myself coveting practically every single thing I came acrossDesign Sponge
The overwhelming success of our Australian made pieces internationally inspired us to launch a New York-based sister siteThe Design Files
I am absolutely in love with their unique offering of limited edition and authentic designer products, without the ‘designer’ price tagThe Home Journal
11 talking about
- Inside Out2 weeks ago
- Adore Home Blog1 year ago
- The Design Chaser1 year ago
- Real Living1 year ago
- Inside Out2 years ago
- Adore Home Magazine3 years ago
- The Aviary3 years ago
- Design Sponge4 years ago
- The Design Files4 years ago
- The Home Journal4 years ago
- effie SEE white4 years ago